Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector is an authentication connector that allows mobile app business users to login to Miracle Mobile Forms using their existing Active Directory credentials. With this connector, companies will be able to achieve Single Sign On (SSO) for Miracle Mobile Forms.
Step 1 - Add Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector to your Application
The first step is to add the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector to your application instance from Miracle Studio. After you've logged into Miracle Studio and selected your application, please follow the steps below:
- In the left menu, under Integrate, click on Connections.
- If you already have Connectors configured, the page will display a list of configured connectors.
- From the top-right, click on Add New Connection
- The Add New Connection page will show you a list of out of the box connectors that are ready to be configured in your mobile application instance.
- Select Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector from the list.
Now there are a few steps that you need to do in your Office 365 instance before you can start configuring the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector in Miracle Studio. In order to configure the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector, you will need the following information from your Office 365 Instance:
- Tenant Name
- Tenant ID
- Application ID
Apart from the above information, you will need to give your connector a name. You can give it a meaningful name such as Your Companys Office 365 Connector. Please fill in the required information under Settings tab inside the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector instance.
Click on the Save button. The connector will be added to your mobile application instance now. It will take a few minutes for this process to be completed.
Step 2 - Configure Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector
Now that the connector is added to your mobile application instance, the next step is to configure the connector. The first step in configuration for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector is to configure the Login entity. Login entity inside Miracle Studio is an object that is used to identify the user who is logging into Miracle Mobile Forms, so that the business knows which user has submitted a form, or performed any action. This could be useful for auditing purpose as well.
In order to configure the Login entity, please follow the steps below:
- Select Entities tab in the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector
- Hover your mouse over to the Settings icon besides the Login entity
- [Step Missing - Need to fix this.]
- Save your settings by pressing the Save Entities button on the top-right in Details section
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector is now configured and can be used in any login page of your mobile application. The next step is to create a Login Page.