Upon successfully logging into Miracle Mobile App, you will be navigated to a Landing Page (depicted below).
From this page, you can access different forms grouped into Categories. The latter are depicted by icons (e.g. Human Resources in the image above). You can also access Miracle Mobile App's functions from here, including Drafts, Notifications, and Sync.
In this article, you will discover how to configure the Landing Page of your app.
Step 1 - Create Categories
You need to have at least one category in your app to create your Landing Page. The process is detailed in this article, but here is a quick overview of the steps you need to follow.
- Select the app you wish to add a category to by clicking on the red arrow below the +NEW MOBILE APP button.
- Click on Categories, followed by the + Create New Category button.
- Add a name and icon for your category.
- Set its order of appearance on the landing page.
- If you wish to create the category but not show it on the landing page, deselect the box next to 'Active'.
- Define permissions on your category.
- Add forms to your category.
- Click Save.
Step 2 - Decide How to Display the Categories
Miracle Studio allows you to configure how the categories you create appear on your app's Landing Page. Here's how you can do this.
- Click on System Settings in the left sidebar.
- Under Default Landing, decide whether to display categories as List View or Tile View.
- Click 'Save'.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.